Financial Institutions Consulting’s 2001 Small Business State Of The Market Report is a comprehensive study of the small business market and its use of financial services products and providers. By joining the small business customerÃs perspective with FIC’s extensive knowledge of the small business market and financial services industry, the 2001 Small Business State Of The Market Report answers those questions and many more.
- Do you know how big the small business market is and how to get more of it?
- Do you know what your small business customers want from online banking?
- Do you know what types of providers they use and why?
Table of Contents
- How many small businesses are there?
- What is the market worth to financial services providers?
- What products do they use?
- Where do they purchase them?
- Which small businesses use them?
- What is the current level of penetration?
- Which card brands do they choose and why?
- Who do small businesses choose?
- How loyal are they to providers?
- How do they view one-stop shopping and account aggregation?
- What delivery channels do they prefer?
- How do they use them?
- Which small businesses are using online banking?
- What do they do, and not do, online?
- What will increase usage?
- How do businesses behave differently across industries?
- Why are online banking customers a breed apart?
- Who are the “Branch Junkies”?
- Where do small businesses prefer to borrow?
- How do they view their accessibility to credit?
- What is the role of leasing?
The 2001 Small Business State Of The Market Report also features over 75 charts and graphs.