Source Media Retail Banking Conference
The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs – April 9, 2018
Banks and Credit Unions are teaming up with Fintechs in areas as diverse as small business and consumer lending, wealth management, mortgages, payments, and digital origination. Meanwhile the Fintech “ecosystem” continues to evolve with players entering, exiting, and changing their focus in light of market opportunities.
Banks pursuing a partnership need to build consensus around near and longer-term priorities and navigate the long path resulting in vendor selection and internal approval. Once completed, the hard work required to execute successfully begins.
This workshop provides attendees with insights from bankers possessing experience in selecting partners, conducting due diligence, and implementation.
Topic for discussion include:
- Building internal consensus around long-term strategic goals
- Setting near-term priorities
- Creating screening criteria for vendors
- Selecting initial vendor candidates
- Writing an RFI/RFP
- Getting the most out of vendor meetings
The Due Diligence Process:
- How does Fintech due diligence differ from assessing other vendors?
- Who needs to be involved?
- How should the internal process be managed?
- How can due diligence be both effective and efficient?
Making the Partnership Work:
- Roles and responsibilities
- Training needs
- Required metrics
- Cultural change
More information about the event: