This book was published by Robert Morris Associates in 1996.
Starting with a RMA/FIC survey on small business lending practices, FIC analyzed the current small business banking marketplace. The result is a game plan for enhancing the value of the small business banking franchise at both large and small financial institutions.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 – Overview
- Chapter 2 – Rethinking Small Business
- Chapter 3 – Small Business: Key Characteristics
- Chapter 4 – A Segmented Strategy
- Chapter 5 – Fundamentals For Profitability And Growth
- Chapter 6 – Case Studies
- Chapter 7 – A Step By Step Program For Increasing Small Business Profits
- Selected Bibliography