Starting with a RMA/FIC survey on small business lending practices, FIC analyzed the current small business banking marketplace. The result is a game plan for enhancing the value of the small business banking franchise at both large and small financial institutions.
This book was published by Robert Morris Associates in 1996. Contact us to order.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 – Overview
- Chapter 2 – Rethinking Small Business
- Chapter 3 – Small Business: Key Characteristics
- Chapter 4 – A Segmented Strategy
- Chapter 5 – Fundamentals For Profitability And Growth
- Chapter 6 – Case Studies
- Chapter 7 – A Step By Step Program For Increasing Small Business Profits
- Selected Bibliography