This book was published by Irwin in 1996.
Today’s financial services industry depends on progressive thought and cutting-edge vision. In these interviews, 14 of the leading financial services executives talk about their well-grounded personal experiences and often unconventional approaches to business in frank discussions of current issues facing the financial services industry.
Table of Contents
- Who Are The New Financiers?
- Preserving Tradition While Focusing On The Future
- Generating Profits By Selecting Underserved Niches
- Building A Consumer Franchise
- Exploiting Corporate Flexibility And Discipline
- Managing The Customer Without A Branch Network
- Inheriting The Mantle
- Creating A NonBank Mentality – Within A Bank
- Adhering To Core Values And Business Strategies
- Redefining The Credit Card
- Leveraging The Uncommon Partnership
- Creating A Unified Corporate Focus
- Reflections Of Transforming A Company
- Building A Brand Name
- Encouraging Entrepreneurialism Within A Financial Services Giant